- A R I Z O N A - Freaking Out (Remix Contest)

#Alternative

Tags: Alternative

Deadline: 01.10.2018

HOSTED BY: Wavo

BPM: 125

KEY: F#

PRIZES

- Upload to A R I Z O N A's YouTube channel
- Upload on A R I Z O N A's SoundCloud channel
- Social posts supporting upload & tagging artist from A R I Z O N A, APG + Atlantic Records

RULES

Open to US residents who are minimum 18 years old. Free downloads are not permitted. Any tracks made as a free download on Wavo or any third-party platform will be disqualified. Stems cannot be used for any tracks other than the purpose of this remix competition. 
Getting your track to the top of the chart will increase exposure and consideration, but the winner will ultimately be chosen by the judging panel based on votes, creativity, and quality, regardless of its ranking. 

HOW TO SUBMIT

Submit your remix on Wavo remix contest page

#Alternative

PRIZES

- Social posts supporting upload & tagging artist from A R I Z O N A, APG + Atlantic Records

RULES

Open to US residents who are minimum 18 years old. Free downloads are not permitted. Any tracks made as a free download on Wavo or any third-party platform will be disqualified. Stems cannot be used for any tracks other than the purpose of this remix competition. 
Getting your track to the top of the chart will increase exposure and consideration, but the winner will ultimately be chosen by the judging panel based on votes, creativity, and quality, regardless of its ranking. 

HOW TO SUBMIT

#Alternative

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

#Alternative

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

#Alternative

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

DMCA