1 place: 50000 rubles ((800 $) + annual premium from PromoDJ
2 place: 25000 rubles + annual premium from PromoDJ
Those who will take from 3 to 5 places are waiting for pleasant and useful surprises from Natella and her team!
Prizes are awarded for each track individually, i.e. Will be the 1 st place for the track "The Universe for You" and the 1 st place for "All is well". Other prize places are allocated accordingly.
In addition, the top 10 remixes will be released as a separate album and posted on iTunes and other popular music stores.
Winners will be selected by Natella and her team. Acceptance of competitive remixes will last until May 26 inclusive, after which the winners will be selected. The results will be announced on June 2.
We are only interested in quality dance and club tracks, without excessive "acid"! By styles: House and all subspecies (Club House, Dancecore, Deep House, Disco House, Electro House, French House, Funky House, House, Progressive House, Vocal House), Eurodance, Electro Progressive, Nu Disco, IndiPop etc. . This does not mean that apologists of other styles can not take part in the competition, but be guided by the dance club sound.
• Any person registered with PromoDJ can take part in the remix contest;
• Each track needs a separate remix, remixes for 2 tracks are not accepted at once;
• Winners will be determined separately for each contest track
• Only ready remixes are accepted in the form of a full, final version and mp3 / 320kbps / 44100Hz / stereo file;
• Winners of the competition must provide a WAV / 44100Hz / stereo / 24bit file and exclusive rights to use the remix and subsequently conclude a contract for further use of the track with the performer;
• The final version of the remix should have the name: Natella - All is well (Your name Remix) or Natella - The Universe is for you (Your name is Remix)
• Do not prohibit the download of a remix;
• One author does not accept more than 2 remixes for each track, any demo versions or fragments of compositions will not be considered;
• Samples and other material used in the work must not infringe copyright or third-party rights;
HOW TO SUBMIT
Submit your remix on Promodj remix contest page