BPM: 118

KEY:

PRIZES

1 place: Apple Watch + remix placement on the PromoDJ homepage
2nd place: Apple AirPods + remix placement on the PromoDJ homepage
3 place: remix placement on the main PromoDJ page

RULES

• Any person registered with PromoDJ can take part in the remix contest;
• Only remixes are accepted for participation in the contest in the form of full, final version and mp3 / 320kbps / 44100Hz / stereo file;
• Winners of the competition must provide a WAV / 44100Hz / stereo / 24bit file and exclusive rights to use the remix and subsequently conclude a contract for further use of the track with the performer;
• The final version of the remix should have the name: MARUV - Focus on me (Your name Remix);
• Do not prohibit the download of a remix;
• One author does not accept more than 2 remixes, any demo versions or incomplete fragments of compositions will not be considered;
• Samples and other material used in the work must not infringe copyright or third-party rights;

HOW TO SUBMIT

Submit your remix on PromoDJ remix contest page

Comments

Electro House
Dj Reactive - Where I Come From (Remix Contest)
Pop
Bonnie McKee - Mad Mad World (Remix Contest)
Alternative
Noah Kahan - Hurt Somebody (Remix Contest)
Future Bass
Defunk - Can't Buy Me feat. Megan Hamilton & Wes Writer (Remix Contest)
Pop
Angry Birds Evolution - Bacon Wings (Remix Contest)
EDM
Andreas Legato & WEIGEND - Dreamcatcher (Remix Contest)
Nu Disco
Oliver Nelson - Talk ft. Linae (Remix Contest)
Chillout
Cosmic Elegy - Astral (Remix Contest)
Deep House
Honey, I'm Home - Gravity (Remix Contest)
Indie Dance
Louis The Child - Better Not feat. Wafia (Remix Contest)

- MARUV - Focus On Me (Remix Contest)

#Pop

Tags: pop

Deadline: 06.09.2018

HOSTED BY: PromoDJ

KEY:

PRIZES

RULES

• Only remixes are accepted for participation in the contest in the form of full, final version and mp3 / 320kbps / 44100Hz / stereo file;
• Winners of the competition must provide a WAV / 44100Hz / stereo / 24bit file and exclusive rights to use the remix and subsequently conclude a contract for further use of the track with the performer;
• The final version of the remix should have the name: MARUV - Focus on me (Your name Remix);
• One author does not accept more than 2 remixes, any demo versions or incomplete fragments of compositions will not be considered;
• Samples and other material used in the work must not infringe copyright or third-party rights;

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

#Pop

KEY:

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

#Pop

KEY:

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

#Pop

KEY:

PRIZES

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

Statistics / DMCA