- Dj Russo - T.V.B (Remix Сontest)

#EDM

Tags: edm

Deadline: 24.10.2018

HOSTED BY: Remixpacks

BPM: ?

KEY: ?

-DOWNLOAD STEMS-

Hi, this is my first "competition", do you want to participate in the "T.V.B" Remixes?

Make a remix with the kind you prefer, send it to "electro.step.recodz@gmail.com" in MP3 320kbps.

You can see your track remixed on all digital stores, such as Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and many others!

Deadline - ?

#EDM

Hi, this is my first "competition", do you want to participate in the "T.V.B" Remixes?

Make a remix with the kind you prefer, send it to "electro.step.recodz@gmail.com" in MP3 320kbps.

You can see your track remixed on all digital stores, such as Amazon, Spotify, iTunes and many others!

Deadline - ?

#EDM

Deadline - ?

#EDM

Deadline - ?

#EDM

Deadline - ?

DMCA