- Only the vowel is compulsory, the other instruments are at your discretion
- Collabs are allowed and welcome
- You can change the BPM, tonality and manipulate the vocals and instruments however you want
- Mashups or use of samples protected by copyright will not be accepted
- This competition is public, ie all producers are welcome
- Only one remix will be accepted per artist / project
CHOICE OF THE WINNER
Of all the enrollees will be selected 5 FINALISTS for each of the 4 CATEGORIES, which will be judged and will receive notes (from 5 to 1) by the jurors, then added the points and thus defined the big winner of each category
MAINSTREAM BR: brazilian bass, low bass, nu house, etc
UNDERGROUND: tech house, techno, deep house, etc
BASS MUSIC: Trap, Future Bass, etc.
HIGH BPM: psy trance, prog trance, minimal prog, etc.
RIP GENRES: any style of electronic music, without labels
QUESTIONS OF JUDGMENT
- Audio quality: good working arrangement, sound design, mixing and mastering
- Musical quality: transmit emotion and create connection with the listener (whatever the type of emotion you want to create)
- Creativity and innovation: giving a "new face" to music and presenting innovation regarding remix sonority
- Capture attention: captivate the listener to continue listening to the track until the end
- Replay: create the will to listen to the track again
- Official release and release by HUB Records
- Première of the track in the site (and social networks) of Sonzeira
- Disclosure of the remix in artists' social / musical networks
- Make Music Now website and social networks
- Course Access Next Level MkMN
- Consulting session with Boost Mgmt (via web or in person)
- Product Track Only Good (cap, shirt, sweatshirt)
APPOINTMENT OF REMIX
Vintage Culture, KVSH, Breno Miranda - Sing For Us (Your Name Remix)
NOTE: Incorrectly named remixes will be declassified
Create a video with ARTWORK available in the pack (including your name / logo in the art), use the audio of your remix in the RADIO EDIT version, and post the video of the track publicly on Youtube only.
IMPORTANT: Do not upload to Soundcloud as it will be removed by copyright, and do not make downloading of your remix available on any platform.