- Cosmic Elegy - Astral (Remix Contest)

#Chillout

Tags: Future Bass, chillout

Deadline: 02.09.2018

HOSTED BY: Other

BPM: 142

KEY: G#

PRIZES

Psychic Modulation's Phonec and Echo Box are two of my favorite VSTs and I used both for ASTRAL. I'm stoked to share these awesome tools with the contest winners. ✶

✶ FIRST PLACE ✶

✶ Psychic Modulation's Phonec 2 VST ✶
✶ Plus choice of One year subscription to SoundCloud Pro or Psychic Modulation's Echo Melt VST ✶
✶ Included in Astral Remix EP as well as deluxe edition of upcoming EP. ✶  

✶ SECOND & THIRD PLACE ✶

✶ Psychic Modulation's Echo Melt VST ✶

✶ RUNNER UP ✶

✶ Any "runner-up" remixes may also be showcased on the Remix EP and maybe a few more surprises. ✶ 

RULES

The remix contest "begins" (I'll start taking entries) at 8AM CST on Monday, July 23rd and ends at 11:59PM CST on Sunday, September 2nd. ✶

✶ To submit a remix for consideration, upload a 320kbps mp3 to Google Drive or Dropbox and fill out the entry form below. ✶ You can update your entry anytime before the deadline. ✶ Fill out the form again with a new upload link and fill out the version # field as well. ✶ The stem/midi pack is listed below as well. ✶ 

✶ Feel free to send any works in progress as a private SoundCloud link to my email: drew@cosmicelegy.com or as a message to the COSMIC ELEGY facebook page as well for direct feedback. ✶

HOW TO SUBMIT

Submit your remix on Official remix contest page in form below

Comments

We have to postpone the start of the contest for a few days to work out some legal stuff. The stems are still available!
Contest starts officially today!

Electro House
Dj Reactive - Where I Come From (Remix Contest)
Pop
Bonnie McKee - Mad Mad World (Remix Contest)
Alternative
Noah Kahan - Hurt Somebody (Remix Contest)
Future Bass
Defunk - Can't Buy Me feat. Megan Hamilton & Wes Writer (Remix Contest)
Pop
Angry Birds Evolution - Bacon Wings (Remix Contest)
EDM
Andreas Legato & WEIGEND - Dreamcatcher (Remix Contest)
Nu Disco
Oliver Nelson - Talk ft. Linae (Remix Contest)
Chillout
Cosmic Elegy - Astral (Remix Contest)
Deep House
Honey, I'm Home - Gravity (Remix Contest)
Indie Dance
Louis The Child - Better Not feat. Wafia (Remix Contest)

#Chillout

PRIZES

Psychic Modulation's Phonec and Echo Box are two of my favorite VSTs and I used both for ASTRAL. I'm stoked to share these awesome tools with the contest winners. ✶

✶ FIRST PLACE ✶

✶ Plus choice of One year subscription to SoundCloud Pro or Psychic Modulation's Echo Melt VST ✶

✶ SECOND & THIRD PLACE ✶

✶ RUNNER UP ✶

✶ Any "runner-up" remixes may also be showcased on the Remix EP and maybe a few more surprises. ✶ 

RULES

The remix contest "begins" (I'll start taking entries) at 8AM CST on Monday, July 23rd and ends at 11:59PM CST on Sunday, September 2nd. ✶

✶ To submit a remix for consideration, upload a 320kbps mp3 to Google Drive or Dropbox and fill out the entry form below. ✶ You can update your entry anytime before the deadline. ✶ Fill out the form again with a new upload link and fill out the version # field as well. ✶ The stem/midi pack is listed below as well. ✶ 

✶ Feel free to send any works in progress as a private SoundCloud link to my email: drew@cosmicelegy.com or as a message to the COSMIC ELEGY facebook page as well for direct feedback. ✶

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

We have to postpone the start of the contest for a few days to work out some legal stuff. The stems are still available!

#Chillout

PRIZES

✶ FIRST PLACE ✶

✶ SECOND & THIRD PLACE ✶

✶ RUNNER UP ✶

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

#Chillout

PRIZES

✶ FIRST PLACE ✶

✶ SECOND & THIRD PLACE ✶

✶ RUNNER UP ✶

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

#Chillout

PRIZES

✶ FIRST PLACE ✶

✶ SECOND & THIRD PLACE ✶

✶ RUNNER UP ✶

RULES

HOW TO SUBMIT

Comments

Statistics / DMCA